The following apply to all groups, clubs, entities or individuals using this Community Room. Failure to comply may lead to immediate termination of the meeting, exclusion of individuals from the premise and/or loss of future room use.
1. No alcoholic beverages may be dispensed or consumed anywhere on Library property.
2. There is no smoking anywhere on Library property.
3. Open flames of any kind are not permitted. This includes candles, etc.
4. Reservations must be scheduled in advance with Library staff and arrangements made for keys.
5. Please vacate the room on time as another group may be scheduled after your use.
6. When using the stove, the kitchen fan must be turned on or the fire alarm will sound & the Fire Dept. will respond.
7. Tables and chairs are available for your use. You are responsible for set-up and breakdown. Please wipe down all tables before breaking them down.
8. Please remove any tape used on tables, windows, walls, etc.
9. Each group will leave the room, restrooms, kitchen, and lobby clean, and the carpet vacuumed. All trash must be removed.
10. Turn off all lights and faucets. Please double check before you leave.
11. Make sure that all windows and doors are closed and locked before you leave. This includes the lobby door.
12. Any group damaging library property will be liable for cost incurred.
13. The Library is not responsible for theft or damage to any property brought into the facility.
14. The Library is not liable for injuries to people or damage to property, individuals or organizations using the room.
15. The Library reserves the right to cancel prior meeting room reservations with at least 48 hours notice, or with less notice in case of an emergency.
16. When done, lock the lobby door and drop the completed usage form and keys into the library drop box.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you enjoy the use of this room!
Jordan Bramley Library
15 Mechanic St, Jordan, NY, 13080, USA
Copyright © 2020 Jordan Bramley Library - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy